PCI works closely with doctors throughout the community to navigate care for our international patients and their families.
Our Chief Medical Officer (CMO) and team of staff review all of the incoming medical records closely. The CMO then selects a suitable physician to follow the case and provide treatment to the patient. PCI is always looking for motivated and highly skilled physicians to care for complex international cases.
Working as a physician partner with PCI, you could:
- Review pertinent medical records
- Coordinate treatment plans of care for cases pertaining to your specialty
- Assist in placement for cases on an inpatient or outpatient basis
- Refer cases to your network of physicians
- Develop a positive rapport with a large network of international patients
If you have further questions about how you, your practice, your institution, or colleagues can partner with PCI, please request more information.