We want our clients to enter the process knowing that they will be well taken care of and when the patient returns to their homeland, we want them to return with good memories from our program and a lasting relationship with our staff.
The Patient Service Coordination program staff are trained professionals who speak the native language of the patients and their families. They are experienced at providing patient services as well as high-level concierge assistance. Our Patient Coordinators continually demonstrate relationship‐building with patients through increased availability and sound decision-making. They are first responders for family emergencies and work closely with the Nurse Navigation team to coordinate care. A small sampling of their work includes:
- Collecting medical records
- Facilitating appointments
- Translating documents
…and all while striving to interlink families and create a “home-away-from-home” for patients.
The Patient Coordination program is available to patients and families for an extensive variety of services and special requests. Some of the services which PCI offers are:
- Interpreter services
- Attendant care services in the home
- Researching and arranging for necessary documents for families, such as Power of Attorney and immigration paperwork
- Sending appointment reminders
- Discharge planning assistance
- Daily follow-up with patients
- Assisting with obtaining medical equipment and supplies
Does this sound like a service you require? Request an appointment.