Often, patients will have issues related to their health status or secondary to their new, unfamiliar environment. PCI can assist with issue resolution by closely working with hospital staff to resolve the situation in real time.
By working with the hospital staff, PCI will assist in solving issues and in doing so, create a positive experience for all parties.
PCI will provide the following:
- Interface between patients/families, physicians and medical institution
- A location where patients and their escorts can come to register their issues and discuss their circumstances in their native language, in complete privacy
- Management of issues when appropriate and log the issues that are necessary to address with hospital staff
- Resolution of relevant patient concerns in real time after triaging the issues
- Appointment reminders to patients to avoid “no shows”
- Management of all administrative papers such as copying of passports and scanning and faxing necessary documents for patients and families
Does this sound like a service you require? Request an appointment.