PCI offers a unique set of services to ensure a pleasant and stress-free atmosphere as patients begin their journey into the USA.
Due to the complex set of needs for international patients which are non-medical, our Patient Services Coordination team assists with a variety of patient-focused concierge services to ensure the comfort and peace of mind for patients and their families.
Some services provided by our staff and affiliates are:
- Arranging initial accommodations prior to arrival
- Round trip airport transportation with an Arabic speaking driver (Rochester and Minneapolis airports)
- Greeting and assisting patients at the airport during arrivals and departures
- Check-in assistance at local hotels
- Tour and orientation handbook provided upon arrival
- Activating phone and utilities
- Fulfilling religious and cultural needs
- Setting up bank accounts and assisting with non-medical finances
- Assisting with vehicle rental
- Helping patients transition to houses and apartments
- Non-medical interpretation
- Retail and grocery shopping
- Enrolling children in area schools
Does this sound like a service you require? Request an appointment.